File Conversion

On 18-MAR-1997 16:19:12.1 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >Does anyone have filters to convert Microsoft Word 7 to XyWrite 4 or
  >3+? As you might have guessed, my whole office has gone to Micorsoft
  >Office 95.
  >Jim Eberle  jeberle@xxxxxxxx

  Save the files to RTF format, then use the Word for Word filters that
come with XyWrite 4 to convert them to XyWrite. If you have Word for Word
Pro version 7.2 from Adobe Systems, about to become Best of Breed, put out
by Inso, you can convert directly, if you feel lucky.

--Leslie Bialler--
Columbia University Press
`[1;34;44mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered