Re: XyWrite from a zip?

Jeff, thanks for the advice. I think you're right about the autoexec.bat file.
I've gotten XyWrite to run EXCEPT for the auto-spell/correct/function. Everytime
I type a word a "Dict.spl not found" message comes up when Auto-Check Replace is
on.

I had this same problem when I first installed XyWrite to my new Windows 98 PC
until I added that line in the autoexec.bat file. It would be a hassle to change
the autoexec file on every machine I move to, unless, hmmm, I use XyWrite.

Thanks again.