Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

M.C. wrote:
Robert,
I have detected a new problem, after changing my XyWrite configuration. A feature I use very often is the possibility of restoring a logged session (Ctrl-L). But, now, if I attempt to use this feature, I get nothing (attempting to restore a logged session) or a program crash (attempting to log my current session), even without any typing mistake (Enter instead of Shif-Enter) on my part. If possible, please attempt to reproduce this behaviour.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao
Just a correction: when I attempt to restore a logged session I obtain a
number of empty windows equal to the number of files referred in the
logged session (it's not exactly the same as "nothing").
Manuel Castelao