RE: Cut and Paste from Windows to XY4

At 10:54 Uhr -0700 12.04.2002, Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>If you copy something in windows, you then right-click on Xywrite's
>taskbar icon...go to EDIT...then PASTE. This will paste the copied piece
>to the cursor position within Xywrite. This has made my life here much
>simpler.

Do note that you probably want to turn off auto-expand before you do so...
otherwise it works on the text being pasted in, which can have surprising
consequences.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)
-- "The power of accurate observation is commonly called
-- cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw