Re: UNDO--isolating the problem

Robert,
In frame {{5undo.int,rud}} you have an extra space character
between "...UnDo.exe ..." -- there should be ONE space
there only! How did that creep in?
Probably as an artifact of emailing. there's no two spaces in the U2. I
checked all the frames with a SEarch for two spaces, just to be sure.
Try this, manually -- this is an obvious first step. CAll
DUMMY.TMP into a window -- make that your current window.
Command, on the CMline:
 sa/nv C:\XY\UD\DUMMY.BAK
Execute that command EXACTLY. Do you get "Access denied."?
EGAD, I sure do! How can that be? I *can* SAve DUMMY.001 and UNDO.BAK (and,
making up a new one) KILL.BAK, whether or not there's a KILL.

What on earth is going on here?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx