Re: Xy4 on Win 8 /VMware / Win2K

Ive been using Parallels instead of VMware on my Mac for a while now, but my recollection is that in the virtual machine configuration menus you could enable or disable internet/network access. With Parallels it is as simple as checking or unchecking the Connected box. With VMware I seem to recall choosing the type of network and perhaps a couple parameters. I had internet access with W2K and then Win7 using VMware without really knowing much about the details, so it cant be too difficult to set up!