Re: vermin alert

At 20:00 Uhr -0500 28.02.2003, cmadsen wrote:
To which I would add: there is most likely someone on the list who is not running up-to-date anti-virus software.
Care to tell us what the crime about that is? I am not running any
anti-virus software, and I don´t have an viri either.
In as far as these stupid little attachments that some people choose
to execute deserve to be called "virus". Hey, here is a little
executable, please run it on your computer. Duh!
I am really, really, getting tired about this "virus" hype. Just
don´t run these things!

-- Rene