Emergency tactic

My Xy has taken to freezing-up recently, and I'm passing along a tactic I
discovered for avoiding some data loss--at least the data that's showing on
the frozen up screen. Launch another iteration of XyWrite, open the file
that's frozen in the original iteration, and simply type in whatever
unsaved work you see on the frozen screen.
You only get to see that one screen, but it can be helpful. And opening
another Xy is easier than doing a screen capture and using that as the
record of your work.

Of course, AUTOSAV.TMP files should be checked, too.

Merry Xymas!

--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx