Re: e: ansi (OT)

J R FOX wrote:
Somewhat better results than occurred here. I used
"Save Link Target As" in SeaMonkey (the continuation
of Mozilla Suite) to pick up those files. They would
not Copy to my FAT-16 D:, however. (OS/2 error code
276 --
I have found that Save Link Target often crashes because the "Link
Target" contains additional links, which are not copied or saved.
(Ever open a supposedly "saved" Web page and find nothing but a series
of URLs that yield "this page cannot be found"--because one is
offline)? If, alternatively, one does a copy and paste, one loses all
the formatting (Good Riddance), but often gets many of the subdocs
along with it.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx