Problem solved

Ta-da! With the patient help of Carl and Robert, I now have the fully
finalized NB version of the Running Header facility I wanted. I took the
route of: add Doc Info, TYpe, del Doc Info, per Carl's urging. I found that
with it loaded onto a key, I needed an extra WAIT between the first and
second steps. (That's the first time I've found a WAIT to work.)
For the possible benefit of others who might use this in either Xy or NB,
here's what's in the document file and what's on the ctrl-shift P key:

At top of document:

In kbd file:
25=JM2,.,A,d,d,D,I,Q2BXw,a,i,t,Q2BX,t,y,Q2BXw,a,i,t,Q2JM2,.,D,e,l,D,I,Q2 .

The results look great. Thanks Carl and Robert!

--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx