Re: A major(?) discovery for XyWriters

Carl, is there an EXIT as the last line of your AHK script?
Reply to note from "Carl Distefano"  Wed, 3 Sep 2014
23:45:15 -0400

> Dropping START (as I've done in the attached frames) seems to
> eliminate the problem, at least with the sample script above.
> The AHK process terminates when the script ends.

Well, I spoke too soon. Even without START, XyWrite freezes with a
variant of the script which opens/switches to EditPad Lite instead
of Notepad. XyWrite unfreezes when I manually kill the AutoHotKey
process. Here's the script:

;start
IfWinExist Untitled 1 - EditPad Lite 7
{
  WinActivate
}
else
{
  Run EditPadLite7.exe
  WinWait Untitled 1 - EditPad Lite 7
  WinActivate
}
;end

Any insight into what might be going on?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx