Re: Ascii 255, 64k limit, Off the record

Reply to note from Emery Snyder  Sun,
12 Nov 2000 08:02:09 -0500

-> [Ability to DeFine large blocks] doesn't seem to be true in
-> XyWin, though; I frequently run into problems cutting and
-> pasting texts longer than a few paragraphs to the Windows
-> clipboard (which doesn't happen in bloatware like MS Word.
-> (running the latest XyWin on Win95B and 98SE)

Ah, well, the Windows clipboard is another kettle of fish. I was
talking about copying and moving big blocks within Xy. (The 2-Meg
CoPy and MoVe works in XyWin, too.) Your complaint about the
clipboard is one I've heard many times but never experienced myself,
as I've never summoned the courage to use XyWin for real work.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx