Re: XyWrite forum?

Mr. Stewart:

Thanks for your inquiry. And as your search suggested we do not
have a XyWrite forum on Compuserve. The XyWrite forum exists on
our own BBS. The connection parameters for the BBS are 8-N-1.

Unfortunately, we do not have a company sponsored FTP site on the
 Internet. But, there does exist a very active discussion group
on the Internet the address is XYWRITE@xxxxxxxx

In any event, I beleive that you will find a lot of very useful
information and lively discussion. Many of the contributors are
power users I encourage you to join in.

Regards

Paul Leuba, Technical Support