Re: Kill/Lawyers

Gee, this is quite interesting -- this is the 2nd mention you have made of
TTG products and/or variations on XY that none of us (as far as I
know) have ever even heard of before. Not that I'm at all
interested in legal software, but the mechanics of it -- with the
XY engine I definitely am interested in.

-- I've long thought that XY was capable of more database
functions. And more desktop publishing functions. I just did a
small newletter as a class project with graphics, etc. Did the
text in XY, of course, then imported that to Aldus Pagemaker ---
by the time I was done, I realized that I could have done the
whole thing in half the time by just doing it all in XY. Now
perhaps some of that is that I'm more familiar with XY, but other
than being able to drag the graphics around and size them with a
mouse, I don't think
Pagemaker did much at all that I couldn't have done a lot easier
with XY.
  Maybe TTG could clue us in with a brouchure or whatever on
other products. Post them to the list. The Chinese version sounds neat.

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.