Re: CAlling a Binary File

Kari:

And then there are hex editors when you need more power. I use XVI32, which is free, portable, drag-and-drop, and very capable in every way. It has interesting clipboard support, e.g. paste from hex string. http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm
Yes, of course, CAB is just for casual browsing. XVI32 looks powerful. The fact that it's "portable" (doesn't write to the Windows registry) is a big plus. I'm going to download it over the weekend and have a look. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx