Re: Variable ^MD

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  on Thu, 03
Nov 2005 11:48:24 -0500

> I find myself wondering where you and Carl find all those calls that I
> cannot in the docs.

Like which ones? We culled them (mostly) from the documentation, and derived a
few from actual usage in various files distributed by the factory. No magic.

> Does there exist somewhere a file (or U2 module) with a list
> of function calls that ARE NOT in the manuals?

There's a list in U2 (in XYWWWEB.INF, at pseudo-frame "{funcs}"), but it
consists, again, almost entirely of functions documented by the factory. This
"documentation" may have been, in a few cases, early drafts or internally
circulated XyQuest papers; but any relevant docs that I have ever received are
available via the "Information and Documentation" section of the XyWWWeb web
page. No secrets, nothing withheld.

The function table is complete for XyWrite, but not for NBWin.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx