Re: More on Tame

At 12/10/2002 10:15 PM -0500, Martin J. Osborne
wrote:
Incidentally, I have written to David Thomas about these problems, and he has promised to investigate.
Maybe the answer is in the dissonance between the cursor keys on the number pad and 100-103. I hope he looks at that. And as for the CTRLX label, wasn't the X to handle problems with the eXtended keyboard??? At all events, you're right: it does not appear to be a Tame problem. One other thing I've noticed: when I call up a file, often a section of text is mysteriously highlighted. I hit esc and it disappears, but it's very strange. Again this may not be a TAME problem. Finally and overall, the jerkyness has been reduced to a pokeyness. This is real progress. And it's encouraging that David Thomas is working on this. Michael Norman