Re[2]: Type Styles

   Thanks to Robert and Tim or relating that moving the cursor back into
   the defined area allows the type styles command to take effect at the
   "right" place. And thanks to Nathan for the XPL program, which I have
   not tried, that will supposedly do the same thing.

   Is there a way to rig a key so that the cursor left and the Control-n
   key can be invoked with just one keystroke? I tried adding a CL,
   before the M1 for Ctrl-1, but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

    jim eberle
    jeberle@xxxxxxxx