Re: WHEREIS

	Xy's Find is better [than WHEREIS.COM a/k/a WHERE],
	but slower [in Xy4DOS] and has the problem of freezing
	up (I think it can't work with some aspect of modern
	directories--FAT32? too many dirs?)
		--Harry Binswanger

Could be either. Whenever I have a choice I maintain dos
compatibility, so I have no FAT32 dirs. And I have a zillion
extended partitions so I don't have a lot of dirs on any one
drive; with these huge drives, compartmentalization saves my
sanity. ... Ciao. 					--a

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: