Re: Obtaining large fonts in XyWrite for Windows under Windows 95

On many kinds of hardware, including my last (Gateway) and my present
computer (Dell), the draft face is extremely ugly. On the other hand,
unlike XyDOS, the WYSIWYG fonts are quite feasible once you zoom the
editing window to a size that makes them comfortable. Since various
dodges others have used to get a less eccentric draft font have not
worked for me, I find myself increasingly drafting in graphics mode. On
a computer that is not the latest but not obsolete, there is no
noticeable slowdown.

--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science