Re: Catlyn@xxxxxxxx

Dearest Friends of Cynthia
We were as shocked as many of you are about Cynthia's death. She had many
friends and is very sorely missed. She died Thursday around noon time, with
Marvin, Craig and Joel at her side. Also with her were Judy and Martin.
... I am so sorry if we did not call and you are finding out via this email.
It is entirely because we were shocked and overwhelmed by her sudden demise.
As per her and Marvin's wishes there was no funeral.
I belive that we are trying to set up a fund in her name at Walker Schoool
for Children in Needham.

Dad is devastated by his loss and is spending time with family. Please feel
free to write or call me at 508.429.8156.

Sincerly

Eric Rosenkrantz

-----