Re: XyWrite DOSBox MAC

Russ and all concerned;

Ref. your screen shot of Radnor from earlier e-mail to fully understand the following;

With Radnor you can choose to place the Editor.exe in the "load" box
then hit the + by "Select" and it will place that location in the
"Path" box area allowing you to select that each time without the need
to type in the location in the "load" area. In my Radnor pgm it is in
the "path" area as /volumes/files/xy3/editor.exe - where volume is
the Mac Unix HD, files is the partition of the HD, xy3 is the folder,
and editor.exe is the executable file for Xywrite.

You could set up a number or .exe files in the "path" area this way -
in effect making a launcher directory for DOS programs. I plan to add
the old outliner program GrandView so, there will be a new path listed
in Radnor - volumes/files/GV/gv.exe. You may be able to make some .BAT
files this way though I haven't tried yet.

For those who care, GrandView is a DOS equivalent to the wonderful Mac
classic outliner More 3.1. I get tired of booting into Mac Classic OS
to run More 3.1 and Inspiration 7.5 is a bit of overkill for my needs
so Radnor/DOSBox may be the rescue allowing me quick access to a
wonderful old outline pgm.
Joseph Fisher