From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert Holmgren
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 7:18 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Saving PDF File With Xywrite

** Reply to message from  on Fri, 4 Feb 2005
11:13:10 -0800

PDFs are binary files! No can edit in XyWrite. What exactly are you trying
edit -- the Postscript commands? You can't edit the text itself, certainly,
because it's binary -- just glyphs. If you're simply patching something
small
without adding/subtracting bytes, write a DEBUG script and apply it all
files
-- boom, done! More info needed...