Re: hodgepodge

sadly, unless there has been a change of mind at NB NY, there is little
likelihood that there will be any printed NBWin manuals (despite the
fact that
NBDos had excellent printed documentation); there is, however, a
printable
version of an earlier version of the Scholar's Workstation help files on
the
invaluable Nota Bene Miscellany site
(http://users.moscow.com/rpenticoff/NB/index.htm)