Re: U2 frame 51,1d,11,11d,12

Harry,

With the new U2, ENC and DEC hangs. I get a funny screen and a message about a timeout happening in 86 seconds.
Thanks for pointing this out. It led me to a design flaw in frame TIMEOUT, which is now fixed. You'll have to download one of the ZIP archives, below. Give it a try. I'm not 100% sure that the error I found is the same one that's causing your problem, so let me know if it works. U2 ZIP archives: For new users (or users running U2 v122 or earlier): http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWEB124.ZIP For users running U2 v123 or v124: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/U2VER124.ZIP Unzip all files into the directory with EDITOR.EXE. Overwrite existing files. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx