RE printer list

More precise details on the Epson Laser:
XyWrite version: 4.
OPSys: Windows 95 (command.com 8/24/96)
Printer: Epson Action Laser 1400
Location: Local Printer
Port: LPT1
Port settings:
	Settings.dfl: LPT1	d:\XyW4DOS\HPLJ-2P.PRN	HP LaserJet IIP
	Printer Properties:
		Spool: Spool MS-DOS print jobs unchecked
			Check Port status before printing checked
			Spool so prgram finishes faster checked
		Start printing after 1st page is spooled checked
		Data format: RAW
		Enable Bi-directional support checked

I no longer have the Epson Stylus Color 800; when I had it I printed to
it from LPT 2 (I had a scanner on that PC that was attached to LPT1--had
to be--so everything printed to LPT2, using a driver that was a tweak of
the XyWrite driver for the EPSON LQ-570,LQ-870,LQ-1070,LQ-1170.

Do you want us to send along any tweaked or otherwise special drivers?

Will get info on the HPs at the office ASAP.
Patricia