Re: off-topic: c: drive filling up

Peter--

I just put the cmc.dll into windows\system to no avail.
Maybe I have to reboot.

But before I do that, for some strange reason your short
message keeps being delivered over and over and, for some
even stranger reason, each one takes the length of five
computer solitaire games to load (or the length of time it
takes to set the VCR and cable box and a/b switch). The
problem doesn't seem to be at my end, as all my other email
seems to be getting through okay. Can you do something about
this?

Many thanks
Judith Davidsen