Re: Xy IV dumb Alt/Help

 > Mr. Tennenbaum, Probably the easiest way to stop the Alt key from
 > invoking the Action Bar is to not load the XY4.MNU file in your
 > STARTUP.INT. If you want to invoke the action bar, you could map
 > the LOAD XY4.MNU command to a macro. Regards, Kevin Duval

Unfortunately Kevin, the problem is that it isn't I never wish to use the menu,
it's that I don't want to invoke it every time I hit the Alt key -- okay? I
thought that was clear. I have remapped the "menu" key to the gray "/" key --
where it's out of the way and doesn't barge in when I don't need it.

Your help in solving this nettlesome problem would be very much appreciated.
Again, as I have mentioned to Matt Clark, putting NO, NI, or KF at the Alt key
positions (56,98) won't do it. Am I missing something?

Personally I think that it would be appropriate to allow a user to turn off the
Alt-menu and remap the menu to another key via settings.dfl, but that's just my
opinion.

Again your help would be appreciated.

Rafe T.