Re: Xy4 Help

Jordan, that is somewhat correct. When we contracted with IBM for the new
generation product Signature, we removed a large subset of the III Plus
supported help frames per order of IBM. When we subsequently developed XyWrite
4.0 under The Technology Group, we maintained the newer help file frames and
did not address the issue of restoring all of the III Plus frames... as this
was a major undertaking and would have significantly delayed the release of
XyWrite 4.0. Following the release we got a trickling-in of requests for
restoring the support of the old frame types, so we decided to put the
development time into this area. At thisjuncture the latest internal revision
4.016C has to my knowledge been updated with the appropriate code to support
the III Plus help frames, but requires in-house testing when Development
finalizes the 4.016 release. If you have 4.015, you should be able to use most
of the III Plus help frames, however there are a few problems... such as the
XPL code of certain type frames showing at the bottom of the frame border. I
would suggest that you try some of the old frames in 4.015 at this time to
verify this.

Regards, Jim