XyWrite for Windows

I just signed up.  Glad to see some others still using XyWrite.  I use it as my
primary word processor in my law practice, and I think the document assembly
beats anything else available for simplicity and speed.  All our probate forms
are prepared this way.

I do use a couple of add-on programs that seem to work well with XyWrite.
Clipmate is a clipboard expander which lets me keep multiple clips for
easy insertion into documents.  Also, I have been using the Fine Print
PDF printer driver to generate PDF files which I can attach and email
to my clients. This works great as everyone can print PDF's.

I guess I'm just too hard headed to switch to Word, Wordperfect, etc.
I only use them to print files I receive.