Re: Menu/Help file not loaded misery . . .

Fred Weiner wrote:
I suspect that there may be a problem at OS level in
terms of what gets to reside in memory--I've had hints about this
before on this Win98 box.
Not to butt in on my betters, but I use Xy on 5 Win 98 boxes, one of
them a laptop with SE running in only 74 Mb or RAM (don't ask me HOW),
and I very much doubt that. Unless you have a very ancient VGA adaptor
(one of those gave me grief once, but it was years ago, under Novell DOS
7). Or some weird proprietary architecture, but I thought that had
stopped by the time we got to 98.

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscmg@xxxxxxxx