Re: PRINTING XPL PROGRAMS

There's a program called XYPP.EXE I found on CompuServe that works great for
printing XYL programs. You run it at the DOS prompt - it works like a pipe and
creates a new "printable" version without screwing up the original. I wrote an
XYL program to run on XYPP's finished product to modify the printout for ecial
characters, but the whole process still takes well under 2 minutes. Sorry, but
I can't remember who wrote it. I'll look it up and leave the name here.