Re: XP Home

Morris--
If you look in the archives, you will see that there was a lot of discussion about screen length and type face late last year.
I'm using xy4dos with Windows XP on a new Dell desktop, and got a screen
length and width I want by putting sl=50 and sw=80 in my settings.dfl,
and default sl=50,sw=80 in my startup. This gives me a screen length of
47 and a screen width of 78--slightly less than I specified but exactly
what I want.

Good luck
Judith Davidsen

Morris Krok wrote:
   What I am requesting has probably been dealt with before, but as I have
just purchased a new desktop Fujitsu, running Xy4 using the C: prompt,
produces very fuzzy characters and utilizes only a third of the screen.

   What are the solution to these problems, if there happens to be any.