RE: XYDos/NBwin Display

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:19:25 -0500, Tom Robertson wrote:

>Did you try printing with a fixed width font like Courier, and a
>printer driver that will run it.

Yes, I did... and I've spent hours trying each of the fonts available
in NBwin. It seems that the line drawing characters used in DOS are
usurped by win98; by using character set, only the "terminal" font
seems to display the KBD file correctly (but it is not available to
NBwin). I've also tried exporting the KBD file in XY3, XY4, MSW2, WP5
formats and then importing it into NBwin. No luck. It's times like
this that I wish I could have stayed with OS/2.

Anyone's advice or help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert Woods

Robert Woods
Department of History