RE: Mastersoft Filters Resurface

Tim, who makes Conversions Plus?

-----Original Message-----
From: TBaehr@xxxxxxxx [mailto:TBaehr@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 11:04 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Mastersoft Filters Resurface

As far as I know, Inso deep-sixed the MasterSoft filters. QuickView Plus is
gussied up version of the QuickView utility bundled with Win 95; it was
available at retail for about $49; I don't know what Jasc will charge.

QVP will view and print files, but my last info was that it would not
actually
create a new file in a different format.

Conversions Plus still does a good job at actual file conversions but alas
lacks a Xy filter. My work-around is to convert to WordPerfect 5.1 (DOS) in
either direction as an intermediary (MasterSoft for Xy to WP and back;
Conversions Plus for WP to anything else and back).

Tim Baehr
(formerly at Xyquest and Inso)