RE: the next new pc

To your list, add a keyboard and backup, e.g., the new USB Iomega
250 Mb Zip drive.

Remember, this is after all, the XyWrite site. You gotta have a
keyboard to customize.

I also have a portable 100 Mb Zip drive that holds a full setup
for the program. When traveling, all I need to do is find someone
who will let me use their computer and I can plug it in and start
writing. It also has all my addresses and notes for the past ten
years

I hope with the newly released 250 Mb version of the Zip drive, I
will be able to also include and use within XyWrite, the 1991
version of Microsoft Bookshelf that I also load so I can use its
thesaurus, dictionary, quotes, etc. (I will be glad to post how
anyone can do this if there is interest.)

While this is the XyWrite list, we still use computers to run the
program. It is interesting to see how our hardware can be set up
to work best for us.

TR...