nternet Explorer

Hi
 Another comment re Internet Explorer: I re
folks:cedntly purchased a language translator
package (LanguageForce.com) and fond that the only
way it would work was if I also installed the most
recent IE. It seems that LanguageForce used the
Microsoft language packages as part of their
package. I installed and immediately removed the
icon. The package now works as much as can be
expected - I don't recommend it unless it is
aboslutely needed.
 This is another example of non-microsoft
organizations using microsoft capabilities
requiring the installation of IE. Its on my
machne, but I never Repeat NEVER use it unless I
need to see how something woks with it from my web
site.
 This nfo is FYI
Dick Giering