Re: Expanded memory

** Reply to message from Carl Distefano  on Sun, 25 Jun 2000
00:56:57 -0400 (EDT)

>> Xy4 can't address more than 4 Megs of expanded memory . . .<<

Carl, that is indeed what the Command Reference Guide says at page 2.33.

However: I have a fax from TTG Technical Support (Nicole Lane) dated 2 August
1993 stating "With the 4.014 editor you can use up to 16 megs, with the switch
e/16000."

That was in connection with an attempt to get the Orbis addin to work (I
eventually gave up on that), but I wonder if it applies to the editor
itself--will it take for its own use 16MB if it's switched on?

Thomas J. Hawley
New York
tjh@xxxxxxxx