Re: Patricia's template (Was: Re: Xywrite Revealed)

Robert Holmgren wrote:

Another change I'm thinking of making is to remove completely (set to zero) the
NA (Non-Printable Area) specification. The problem with this spec is that it
is printer-specific (every printer is different). Yes, I suppose all printers
have a "non-printable area", but to put in an arbitrary number (the present one
derives from an early-model HP laser) makes no sense to me in a *generic* PRN
like this one, intended for ALL printers.

I agree. It doesn't make any sense in a generic driver.
Manuel Castelao