Re: Startup problem - Lock-up at BX230611.SPD

Paul I would just make sure the file is still sound, by testing the
identical file (copied from the one that is giving you a problem) in
a different installation if possible, or by replacing it with another
copy, as you probably have one. Font corruption is always a faint
possibility. You can download what I assume are good copies from

http://www.xywrite.com/xy4/btfonts/btfonts.htm

Also, a different load order may help? I hope I'm not wasting your
time with these suggestions.