Re: Clipboard

Reply to note from J R FOX  Sun, 22 Nov 2015
22:39:44 +0000 (UTC)

Jordan,

> I was wondering what happens if you lack a Win-key (Omnikey or
> Avant Stellar keyboards, for example)...
No problem. An AutoHotkey script like the following, run from within Xy, will execute WinKey-Ctrl-V hands-off:

; Send WinKey-Ctrl-V to vDosXy
SetTitleMatchMode, RegEx
WinActivate, i).*vdos.*
SendInput, #^v
Exit
If you have the latest version of U2 installed, you already have AutoHotKey. Just save the script above to a file, e.g. PASTE.AHK, in Editor's directory. Open the file in Notepad or another text editor and delete the Ascii-26 at the end of the file, then save it. (AutoHotKey chokes on Xy's EoF marker.) In your KBD file, assign a Paste key as follows (substituting the actual XyWrite directory for "d,:,\,p,a,t,h,"):
nn=NOBXd,o,s,/,n,v,/,x,/,z, ,/,c, ,d,:,\,p,a,t,h,\,a,h,k,.,e,x,e,
,d,:,\,p,a,t,h,\,p,a,s,t,e,.,a,h,k,Q2

And you're in business.

--
Carl Distefano