Re: TAME, LCD and ansified Xywrite

Manuel,

I can't image that there is any fundamental incompatibility between LCD
monitors and Xy (ansified or not). It must be a simple (though tedious)
matter of fiddling with the monitor settings (i.e., screen resolution in
pixies) and the DOS-window settings (i.e., window size in lines, and
font) until you hit upon a suitable combination. My set-up fills nearly
90% of the LCD monitor area in windowed mode with box-standard fonts
installed. Just keep twiddling....