Re: Dictionnaries

 >> By default, XyWrite 4.0 uses the spelling dictionary and thesaurus
 >> developed by Microlytics, Inc. If you prefer you can continue to use the
 >> spelling dictionary and thesaurus that you used with Signature.

Do I have to understand that Microlytics has no French version. Can I intermix
the 2 dictionaries (in the same document or in different documents) i.e use the
Microlytics for English and the PCLEXAM for French.

What about personal dictionaries? to I need to have two sets ?

 >> Part of this information is documented in the Making the Transition Guide
 >> on page 20.

A small part ! Nothing is said about foreign dictionaries !

-- Michel