Re: XyW Icon (?)

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I too don't get an image with the .ico file that Robert sent. The
> attachment reads 0 bytes.

All I can say here is that graphics images (in standard formats)
normally _do_ display in Netscape, when you click on the attachment.
I tried saving it to disk, but no file at all resulted, not even one
of 0 bytes. Had something been saved, my graphics editor could
certainly have displayed it. I will go into the Inbox mail file, just
to take a closer look. Sometimes there may be something that is
extractable.

> To everyone...as far as icons go, I'd like to post the ones I
> collect. If anybody DOESN'T want me to post their creation, please
> let me know.

At the ZTree site, they have long had a gallery of alternate,
user-created icons. Some of them are actually pretty good, and I've
made use of them. I'm guessing that some of their users have more
artistic / graphics ability than the devotees of a word processor are
apt to have.

Jordan