Re: on-screen underline, bold, italic with vDos?

Quoting John Paines:
Over at sourceforge, towards the end of this thread, http://sourceforge.net/p/vdos/discussion/general/thread/db692ce6/?limit=25&page=1#9ab9   a user posted a screenshot of Spanish xy3 with underscores, bold and italics (on screen!).   Does anyone know how to do this...
John, see Edward Mendelson's post here: https://www.freelists.org/post/xywrite/Underline-italic-etc-in-vDosXy ; The instructions are geared toward Xy4 using menus, but you should be able to adapt them to Xy3 and whatever printer file you store your MoDe settings in. As noted in one of my follow-up posts, Edward's instructions allowed me to get Underlining, Bold, Italics, and Bold Underlining in Xy4, but not Bold Italics. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx