Re: download word while you're licking those envelopes

" Thanks to the OS/2 ngs for this: there is a "Y2K update" for the *Dos*
" (& text-mode OS/2) version of MS-Word on the Great Satan's site.
"
" I would doubt it'd be much help for most conversion purposes here but
" if you're um a registered user of Word/Dos (I think?) you can download
" it from
"
" http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/downloadDetails/Wd55ben.htm
"
	4 megs and the EXE is supposed to be dual, ie run from
	OS/2 or DOS.
	But it's awful and you'll go back to Xy very fast.

" Perhaps folks can post if it proves helpful with to-or-fro efforts.
"
" -Rafe T.
" www.ray-field.com
"