Re: We should [NOT] > move en masse to Nota Bene (sorry Anne!)

At 26/12/2012 22:19, you wrote:
Tame operates much better under Parallels. For one thing, Lucida Console look terrible. I am still getting acquainted with XP Mode, which is not a walk in the park for me.
Maybe you don't actually need Tame? I don't use it. Lucida Console
should look great, and I suspect should be filtered through
ClearType. If you're running Win 7-64 as I suspect you are, I think
ClearType should be turned on by default. In XP mode there's an
option to turn it on - - don't know how much difference it makes.