Re: file formats - specific use - w TeX or LaTeX

Phil White wrote:
I've heard that XyWrite can be used to prepare files that can be fed into TeX or LaTeX for output in scientific notation. This may be very useful for some of the work I am doing. Does anyone know where I can find references or examples of how this is done? -Phil Philip D. White, Senior Information Architect University of Houston, CASA Testing Center Phone: (713) 743-4135 Fax: (713) 743-8630 Email: pdwhite@xxxxxxxx
I think Martin Osborne is the expert in this area. He uses a customized XyWrite setup. See: http://theory.economics.utoronto.ca/xytex.php Manuel Castelao