Re: NB Win anywhere?

"Yo Intl." wrote:

> Got a package from NB, but that is a demo disc, not the actual software I
> ordered and gave my credit card number for. Anybody else got it meanwhile?
>
> NB: The Wurgh 8 filter seems to work fine as far as I can see, although I
> do not have a complicated .doc file handy.

Yep. We got ours. Works just fine. Put it thru its paces and many, if not
most, of the problems in XyWin seem to have been attended to:

readable fonts
altkeys.sav works as it should w/o interference from Windows
just as fast in graphix, normal, and expanded
filters from WinWord work smoothly and seamlessly w/o the redunancies of WFW
filters but: the filters assume you have version 4. The mode codes are MD+IT,
MD-IT, etc.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)