XP

 I Have just purchased a new desktop with XP home edition, and I find that I cannot run Xywrite efficiently on it as the mouse and the cursor keys do not work as they should . I find it awkward to go to the next page with the mouse and cursor keys. Has anyone a solution to this problem.
    I am also interested top know how to use Funtion keys 11 and 12 in a program. And whether Function keys 1 to 10 can be used the same way in Xy4 as Xy3. Herbert Tyson explaines their use in his book XyWrite Revealed.